5.30.2011

Another Birthday Cake

Devin's Aunt (I am so grateful that this means she is now my Aunt too!) had a birthday right before we left for Dallas. I offered to make a cake for a little get together Devin's dad had for her. Aunt Diane is so gracious, humble, generous, loving, and not to mention stylish. She is always thinking about others and is such an amazing example to me. I couldn't decide on a theme so I just went for YUMMY!


I filled this three layered triple chocolate fudge cake with two different types of chocolate mousse (between each layer). I then iced it with a homemade whipped cream frosting (I personally believe that it is THE BEST TASTING FROSTING EVER. I used Pepperidge Farm Pirouette cookies around the edges and garnished the cake with raspberries and chocolate shavings.