3.28.2012

Before & After

I just learned how to make a before and after picture online. The site that I used is closing in April so this little treasure is soon to be gone. Does anyone else know of any online picture editing sites that I can use to make before and after pictures?


This is probably one of my favorite furniture re-dos and here is the link to the original post that I did on the coffee table that I made into a bench.



Here is the link to the original post that I made about my DIY bookshelf. I just can't wait to get into a house so that I have places for all of my re-done furniture!



This is my most recent DIY project. I made this chair for my mom. She bought the chair for $10! It's a sturdy chair with a lot of small details. The original fabric was cute, but it was super dingy and torn in a few places. It definitely needed to be revamped!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi it’s me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this site is really pleasant and the users are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

- air conditioning cooling | heating and air conditioning | air conditioning adelaide