10.26.2008

Hey JaRele...I'm blogging!


So JaRele...this one is dedicated to you!

After a long week I'm actually sitting down at the computer to blog...As you can see, this is my first real entry so I pretty much have no clue what I'm doing. About once a week JaRele will get on my case and try to convince me to write something but my claim is that I never have anything to write about!
Well...last night I went to a halloween party at my bestest friend Becky's house and I made a cake (big surprise). I was so excited about how the cake turned out that I thought that that would be a good place to start on blogging! I know that it's probably not the most exciting thing to blog about, but as you'll soon learn, I like decorating cakes, so if you wanna read my blag, get used to it! So there is the picture of my cake.
About the Cake: The idea just came to me one day and I was so excited about it and I couldn't wait to make it! It took a long time to make but I had fun the entire time!

No comments: