10.27.2008

Cakes Cakes Cakes













Some of the Cakes I've made in the past...unfortunately I don't have pictures of all the cakes that I've made. The first two cakes were made before I had any of the Wilton Cake Classes.

1)Bunny Cake
2)Matt's Birthday Cake
3)My First Cake for Cake Class
4)JaRele's Baby Shower Cake!
5)Diaper Cake for JaRele's baby shower present
6)Birthdat Cake for Jessica's Birthday (old roommate)
7)Birthday Cake for Renee's Birthday (her favorite color is orange)
8)Birthday Cake for Courtney's Birthday
9)The top view of the cake for JaRele's baby shower (it's a blue pacifier in between the animals)
10)Cake for Wade's (one of my bosses) birthday (He loves dogs. This was my attempt at shaping the cake haha)

(This is the reverse order that they show up in! Reminder:I'm new to blogging!)

1 comment:

Courtney and Hyrum said...

You made me the cutest birthday cake ever!!! Thank you!