7.04.2009

Broadbent's Wedding Cake


Broadbent, known as Steve to almost everyone else, got married July 2, 2009 and asked me to make his wedding cake! I was excited to make more marshmellow fondant and I can now say that I am very comfortable working with fondant now! I was really excited about how this cake turned out! The bottom tier was vanilla cake with a lemon creme filling, the middle tier was chocolate fudge with a chocolate mousse filling, and the top tier was lemon with a buttercream filling! Alli put Broadbent in charge of finding a cake topper so none of us were really surprised when he showed up with the ball and chain cake topper! (Just to clarify: He doesn't really feel that way, but that's totally his sense of humor!) Congrats you too, I'm soooo excited for you guys!

1 comment:

sasha said...

stina.
it's beautiful! you could seriously start a cake business.