9.25.2009

Bridals



These are a little overdue, but I couldn't post them before the wedding because Devin was forbidden to see them beforehand! Mckenzie was obviously the photographer and she did yet another amazing job! We went up American Fork Canyon to Silver Lake and the aspen groves near there. I designed my dress and had it custom made by a woman in my ward! She's amazing and I'd like to think that my dress is too!


Devin's dog Rush made an appearance. I think the pictures with him turned out hilarious. I had an 8x10 printed and framed for Devin's nightstand.



This next one is my favorite!

Just a few more i promise!

1 comment:

sasha said...

awe, honey you look beautiful. and so does your dress.

im sorry that we werent able to go to your reception. i've been going out of town often for work.

we would love to see you soon. =]