5.24.2010

New Flowers


(My favorite)






The best thing about being out here in Georgia is that I finally have the time to do the little things I never had time to do before! It was definitely a welcome change from working full time and going to school full time! Well I've been wanting to learn how to make this new type of flower for a couple of months now and, again because my mom let me bring her sewing machine out here, I was able to make them! They are my favorite type because they look a lot more finished and professional looking! Here are some of the other ones that I've made. They're the same style that I've been making in the past except instead of putting a button in the middle, I sewed fabric in the middle. I really like the fabric middle and I think it definitely makes them look more unique than all the other flowers out there. And McKenzie, I apologize ahead of time for the crappy pictures! I guess you'll just need to make a trip out here to visit so you can take amazing pictures of all my flowers and craft projects!






No comments: