5.14.2010

Permanent Residency

I'm trying to convince Devin that we need to move to Georgia because the real estate is ridiculous! I found a REALLY cute starter house for about $70,000. If you plopped that same house on a lot out in Utah, it would be at LEAST $150,000. There are soooo many houses that I could see myself living in for the rest of my life that are $150,000 out here! Georgia-humidity+family+mountains=PERFECTION!
While the boys are at work, we (the girls) are always trying to find something to do. One of my favorite pastimes out here has just been driving around looking at all the different houses! LOOK at these!




I want them all, and for the price of one house in Utah, I could probably have them all!

2 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

are you guys in Atlanta?? My sis was there last summer and i think they stayed in nice apartments like those .Maybe not. But atlanta is amazing!! my other sis lives in savannah and i got to visit and loved it. i mean it was 65 degrees in january! hope you're enjoying it! enjoy the east coast for me! i miss it!

Anonymous said...

Our friends moved from our neighborhood to Georgia last September and i remember her telling me about how much cheaper there house out there was (and bigger than the one here).
Those house you look at are beautiful!