7.20.2011

Birthday Dress for Callie

This is the first piece of clothing that I have ever made and I LOVE IT! I bought the pattern at Hobby Lobby while they were having a sale on all of their patterns. Eventhough their McCall patterns are always 40% off, this time every pattern was $1.99. I spent about an hour just looking through the book having the time of my life til I decided on the pattern for this dress. My niece Callie is turning two at the end of August so I made this dress for her. When I took the pattern out of the package I was a little overwhelmed. Since I self-taught myself how to read patterns, that means there is a lot of trial and error. The pattern turned out to be pretty easy and it didn't even take too long once I had all of the pieces cut out and ready to sew!

1 comment:

JaRele said...

Cute! You did a great job Christina! Now I just need to have me a girl....