7.30.2011

Fun with Mizi and Haitham

Mizi is our neighbor's (in Dallas)awesome girlfriend! Whenever she comes down to visit (about every other week) I spend my days with her and we always have a blast! I love her to death and miss her and Haitham so much! Anyways, my last weekend in Dallas, Mizi invited me to her sister's house (45 minutes away) for a backyard BBQ. They have a BEAUTIFUL house backed up to a golf course with an awesome pool! It was on a Saturday so Devin couldn't take off work to come. I had SO much fun just playing in the pool, eating amazing food, and hanging out with Mizi's family.

The pool

Mizi's niece Sarah doing a cannonball. I had fun with her and it made me miss my nieces (they are about her age). I got her in mid-air!

I tried multiple times to get Mizi's brother-in-law in mid air, but I got the same pose over and over again!


I tried really, really hard to get a picture of Mizi and Haitham, but Haitham thought it would be a better idea to close his eyes in EVERY stinkin shot! Talk about frustrating! Now, as payback Haitham, I am going to post every single picture I took of you...take that :)

Almost


Nope


Not even close


Nope


Not quite


Then everyone thought it would be funny to just plain sabatoge the picture by throwing Sarah in front of Haitham.


FINALLY one with his eyes open and it's blurry! My picture taking skills had expired by that point I guess!


Haitham, I hope you've learned your lesson...don't mess with the person with a camera in her hand! hahahaha

Anyways, then we had dessert. I was in a sugar coma for an hour afterwards! There was fruit tart, strawberry cheesecake, peanut butter ripple brownies (by yours truly), and cupcakes from Sprinkles (see previous post).






No comments: