9.13.2011

Belated Birthdays

Trey, one of the technicians out in Dallas, had a birthday over the summer. No one told me about it until after the fact and I think he felt a little bummed that no one knew. So, I made his favorite cake (better than "anything" cake) and surprised him one Sunday! We planned on all marching down there and singing to him, but he had run back to his apartment for something so we ended up beating him down there. Luckily I got a picture because by the time he had come back, the whipped cream icing was melted (thank you Dallas heat wave). It still tasted great though!



(The writing on the cake looks like a third grader did it because all I had was whipped cream to decorate with! For those of you that have written with whipped cream before-you share my frustration)

No comments: