9.14.2011

JFK Museum

This museum was one of the best museums I have ever been to. There are no cameras allowed inside so I guess you'll just have to visit Dallas to get the full effect of what I'm talking about. The museum consisted of an audio tour which made for a pleasant visit. It was very well organized, quiet, and you could stop and start the tour at your own pace. There were videos throughout the tour that had actual footage from JFK's life as wells as footage from the day of his death, funeral procession and also Lee Harvey Oswald's murder. I learned so much about JFK, America, and Dallas from that museum! My dad bought us a book about JFK that's amazing!


The Sixth Floor Museum

This building used to be the Textbook Depository where Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK out of the sixth floor window.





The "X" marks the spot where JFK was fatally shot



Downtown Dallas


No comments: